I just wanted to thank all those wonderful writers who have posted new and updated old stories, whose words have taken me to other worlds.
May 2014 have the words flow for you.
Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.
All the best for 2013 with a big thank you, to all the writers and artists that made 2012 such an interesting, enthralling and sometimes frustrating (for those who subjected us to WIP cliff-hangers) year.
May the muse sit on your shoulder and the bunny bite something else.
With a special thank you to all the writers that have made 2011 such a great year for reading ficition/ fan fiction, with the stories that I have followed from week to week riding out the cliffhangers and missing once finished.
May 2012 be a good one with idea's flowing freely.
This is for angels3.
1. Make a list of 5 things that you can see without getting up.
1 Mum on the telephone
Sewing half done
My coffee cup - Where I go it goes
2. How do you style your hair?
Wash, condition, blow dry
3. What are you wearing now?
Black Shirt & Pants for going out
4. What's your occupation?
5. What do you hear right now?
News on the TV
6. Who was the last person you hugged?
7. What is/was for dinner?
Chinese Dim Sum
8. What did you do today?
Work, shopped now out for dinner
9. Dog person or cat person?
Dog & cat
10. What colour are your eyes?
11. What color/pattern are the linens on your bed?
Latte coloured cotton - It has been very hot and these are my coolest sheets
12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
13. If you could meet anyone that is alive or dead who would it be? (who and why?)
Queen Elizabeth 2 - the things/people she has seen come and go
14.) If you could change your profession in life what would it be?
15. What are you doing this weekend?
Shopping - helping Mum get ready to go live in Ireland for 4 months
16. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
Harp/ Spanish guitar
17. How are you?
18. What are you doing tomorrow?
see week-end comment
19. What are you looking forward to the most?
Cooler weather 35+ days over 35C most nights 21C+
20. If you believed in reincarnation what would you prefer to be animal or plant (What and Why?)
I do not believe
- Current Location:Australia, Perth
- Current Mood: contemplative